Monday, January 14, 2008

Since I've Been Gone

1. I went to Marne.
2. And to San Francisco.
3. Where I ran and ate a lot of good food.
4. And sat on the beach
5. To watch this:
6. Back home, I watched J. clean out the gutters. A less majestic view, perhaps, but pleasing nonetheless.
7. And I pestered the puppy (who knew her ears could be a fin!?)
8. I roasted some hazelnuts for nutella (more work than it's worth).
9. And I tried out mom's old Singer
10. My friend Bryan had to come over to help me thread it.
11. I rode herd on some ponies (their butts smell like fruit roll-ups, it's true)
12. With the help of my pardner
13. And I pestered the puppy and Justin some more.
14. Even so, I got this for Christmas:
It's pretty, no?

1 comment:

Dana and Tonya said...

excellent update in photo form! what were you sewing--it looks like a vintage-repo material there. i love my kitchen-aide. i didn't know how much of a necessity it was until dana got it for me last christmas--there are a lot of things i'd do without before giving up my mixer!

good post, and beautiful susie and sunset.

tonya